1st European Congress of Veterinary Endoscopy and Image-guided Interventions
The different techniques of endoscopy and minimally invasive surgery offer animals minimal suffering and rapid recovery.
With this congress we want to encourage discussion among experts on the subject and give veterinarians the opportunity to present their clinical cases, so that they can be discussed and knowledge-exchanged.
We hope the program will be of interest to you and we’re waiting for you in Barcelona next June.
- Maurici Batalla Olivé. President
- Ricardo Pires Aleixo. Vicepresident
- Diego L. Casas García. Secretary
- Eva García Gato. Treasurer
- Indalecio Cano Novillo
- Pediatric Surgeon Physician.
- Head of General Surgery Section Pediatric Surgery Service of Hospital 12 Octubre in Madrid
- Roberto A. Santilli
- Dr. Med. Vet. PhD, Dipl. E.C.V.I.M.-C.A. (Cardiology).
- Kumiko Ishigaki
- DVM. Surgeon, instructor and research fellow of Nihon University in Japan
People interested in submit presentations related with the minimal invasion (laparoscopy, thoracoscopy, arthroscopy, endoscopy and endoluminal and endovascular interventionism), should send an abstract of maximum 300 words at the email: email@example.com.
Deadline for submission: April 24th, 2020.
The abstract (in english) should include:
- Names of authors
- Name of the main author and presenter person underlined
- Workplace of all participants. Not including academic degrees
- Contact email
- A short introduction
- Objectives of the study
- Material and methods
- Description of the results
- Relevant conclusions
Notification of acceptance will be done by email to the principal author on May 8th, 2020.
Programa - 1st European Congress of Veterinary Endoscopy and Image-guided Interventions